Monday 14 October 2013
Woke up in the morning and thought of eating porridge.
My kitchen only have ten grains rice, never try porridge with it and since I am craving for porridge, why not?
Lucky me, still have organic carrots, sweetcorns and mushroom!
Told my husband I am gonna cook Organic porridge for our breakfast, he took a look at my ingredients and said :" You cook for one portion will do." Obviously, he wasn't pleased.
一早起来想吃粥。可是厨房只有十谷米,没吃过十谷米粥,试试吧!
幸运的是冰箱还有有机玉米,菇和萝卜。我老公进来看了一眼说,你自己吃啦,他不要。

Well, that doesn't affect my plan. Boiled water and add in my ten grains rice (already seasoned with organic sea salt), slowly add in my peeled sweetcorns, diced carrots and mushrooms. Boiled for another 30-45 mins. Lastly, add in my secret weapon- dechoice seasoning(you can get this from any organic shop). Can add egg if you like to.
这不影响我的计划。把水煮沸,下米(已经调以海盐),切便的玉米,菇和萝卜,慢火煮30-45分钟。最后用天然鲜素G粉调味(一般有机店都有卖)。喜欢的话可以加蛋。

Ta la!!! My healthy breakfast! Like the texture of the grains and the sweetness from the corns and carrots.
好啦!十谷米的口感比普通米Q,也比较香,加上玉米和萝卜的甜味,吃起来很不错!

Oh, by the way...my husband finished his big bowl of porridge with me at the end. Haha!
结果我老公也吃了一大碗。哈哈!

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 comments